Updated: June 18, 2022
Location: Buenos Aires, B, Argentina
Job ID: 143691
You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
As the Administrative Assistant supporting designated team members within Consulting, you will coordinate a high volume of complex meeting and travel requests for the team in a timely and efficient manner. You will interact extensively with internal and external clients in a fast-paced and evolving environment, ensuring accurate and effective scheduling of appointments and completion of other administrative tasks. By working collaboratively with team members and tracking the status of assigned tasks, you will help ensure the team remains successful, results-oriented and completes goals on time. This position reports to the Director of Administration for Consulting.
Calendar Scheduling / Administrative Support:
• Schedule a high volume of complex internal and external meetings, conferences and professional engagements for designated consulting team; ensure the most efficient and effective use of their time while monitoring and preventing schedule conflicts
• Ensure calendar invitations for all meeting/appointment requests are created and sent out in a timely fashion, with technical accuracy and complete information including audio conference and Webex details
• Track, update and maintain weekly status of meeting requests (including cancellations and reschedules) to ensure maximum team productivity and results
• Print, bind and send via mail various documents, presentation materials and reports, as requested
• Assist team with other general administrative support requests, as needed
Travel Arrangements / Meeting Support:
• Coordinate all domestic and international travel arrangements end to end including air, hotel and car service according to Corporate policy requirements; anticipate and proactively handle last minute adjustments or changes
• Update calendars with travel itineraries and details, and block time as needed for travel and check-in time in advance of flights, meetings etc.
• Assist in planning and coordinating logistics for team meetings such as conference rooms, video or teleconference details, AV requirements, etc.
• Order catering items for team meetings; assist w/set-up and clean-up as needed
• Assist in ordering supplies for the team
Project Team Support/Process Workflow:
• Complete administrative tasks to support team initiatives, new hires, onboarding efforts, recurring internal business and operational meetings
• Support seamless process workflows in coordination with internal departments such as Talent Acquisition, HR, Legal, Finance, Business Technology, Procurement and Corporate Real Estate Services
• Coordinate vendor agreements, invoices and other internal team needs by following defined processes to submit documents and ticket requests in Service Now• Update and track project and team-related information using Excel, PowerPoint, SalesForce database, Microsoft Teams and other systems, on a recurring and ad-hoc basis
• Support other special projects that are assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: