Overview Syneos Health is engaged in a direct hire search for top a 10 pharmaceutical organization. Syneos Health is searching for a results oriented and collaborative sales professional with a proven track record of success.
The Specialty Representative will be responsible for developing relationships with all practicing endocrinologists and pediatric endocrinologists who are prescribers/influencers of treatment for the disease states represented in the Diabetes and Endocrine portfolios. These representatives will also be responsible for selling the Diabetes portfolio in key hospital accounts: including interactions with attending endocrinologists, endocrine fellows, diabetes educators, chief internal medicine residents, chief family practice residents, and residents involved in endocrine rotations.
The Specialty Representative will build relationships with these key customers to increase the company's ability to drive adoption of our new and existing diabetes therapies as well as growth hormone deficiency treatment.
- Identify and develop business relationships with key customers, state and local advocacy groups, teaching institutions, key influencers/prescribers, and managed care organizations and establish oneself as a true diabetes/endocrine expert and resource.
- Develop deep professional/industry knowledge in multiple disease states represented in Diabetes and Endocrine portfolios including knowledge of competitive products.
- Implement/drive brand value messages and interventions to exceed customer needs and assist with device training, reimbursement, and distribution via alternate channels where applicable.
- Ability to engage in an active dialogue with physicians on complex subjects and influence the use of the injectable products.
- Effective selling of multiple products on a single call. Work across different account levels: with hospitals, department chiefs, nurses, certified diabetes educators, and allied medical professionals to optimize the company's contribution to successful diabetes and endocrine care with targeted accounts. Effective account management as it relates to meeting and exceeding targeting/message/frequency/programs.
- Work with company Partners, Alliance Partners and Specialty District Team to leverage impact across your territory and district.
- Operate with high integrity and comply with company policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree
- Professional Certification or License if required by a specific state
Plus any ONE of the following:
- Master’s Degree
- 2 or more years of sales experience (pharma or non-pharma) since undergraduate degree was obtained o 3 or more years of relevant work experience since undergraduate degree was obtained
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. The company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- COVID-19 Vaccine required
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)