Overview Syneos Health is engaged in a direct hire search for top a 10 pharmaceutical organization. Syneos Health is searching for a results oriented and collaborative sales professional with a proven track record of success.
Oncology Sales Representatives will be responsible for dissemination of clinical information about Oncology's products and services for patients with cancer to healthcare professionals including medical oncologists, oncology nurses, office managers, reimbursement manager, and pharmacists. The selling approach requires strong scientific knowledge and account based selling skills.
- Achieve sales growth in the territory, which results in exceeding sales expectations.
- Effective territory management as it relates to targeting, frequency, message and programs.
- Must be able to establish and maintain relationships, trust and credibility with oncologists and total office personnel.
- Must be viewed by oncology community as a resource, ensure product availability; assist with product availability in hospitals and cancer clinics.
- Conduct analysis on oncology portfolio and market trends (evaluate and act) and develop and implement territory business plans.
- Provide Business/economic support to institutions and office practices. Must be able to effectively implement a variety of approved resources and programs to enhance a customer’s and patient’s experience with company products.
- Establish Oncology’s positive reputation in key academic institutions and leading cancer centers.
- Teamwork across biad, district, region and business unit.
- Achieve all above objectives while operating inside of current compliance guidelines.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of pharmaceutical sales experience
- Professional certification or license required to perform this position if required by a specific state
- Completion of Pre-Employment Screen (PES)
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. The client company does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- MBA/Masters Degree
- Oncology-specific sales experience is a plus
- Ability to comprehend and explain complex clinical studies
- Demonstrated longevity by having held less than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- Scientific Selling Approach
- Strong track record of sales success and leadership
- Adapt quickly to changing marketplace and environment
- Ability to comprehend, utilize and communicate technical information
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Candidates should be open to relocation
- Candidates should be flexible to learning new products and disease states over time
- Some overnight travel may be required, some evening programs required.
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)