Overview Syneos Health is engaged in a direct hire search for top a 10 pharmaceutical organization. Syneos Health is searching for a results oriented and collaborative sales professional with a proven track record of success.
The role of the Neuroscience Field Consultant is to actively engage customers (serving as clinicians and/or Population based decision makers) who impact clinical, quality, and/or economic decisions in their healthcare systems and to convey how company promoted products and resources can meet the needs of their patient populations. The NFC must be able to collaborate (within policies / procedure / CIQ guidance) cross functionally with internal functions including but not limited to Account/Market Managers, Medical Science Liaisons, Outcomes Liaisons, Sales overlaps and internal Brand teams to achieve key business objectives.
- Dissemination of on-label and approved consistent-with-label clinical information about promoted products and services to healthcare professionals including Medical specialist, other approved physician specialties, and office staff responsible for direct patient care in a pre-determined geography.
- Utilize brand resources with targeted customers responsible for patient care. Work with key staff to assist and coordinate critical activities including but not limited to the drug initiation process, device training, patient support programs, electronic Medical record availability, and new resources as they are approved.
- Demonstrate execution excellence and achieve company objectives within the assigned territory as it relates to targeting, messaging, programs, resource utilization and budget management.
- Work appropriately with internal functions (within policies / procedure / CIQ guidance) (including but not limited to Market Managers, Medical Liaisons, Outcomes Liaisons, Sales overlaps and internal brand teams) to coordinate efforts with shared customers across territory
- Ensure products are available in EMR systems and influence algorithms by leading an effective plan to engage targeted customers across the organization including but not limited to key providers, pharmacy, and institutional administration. (RTC #3)
- Provide approved FDAMA resources to meet needs related to comprehensive patient care.
- NOTE: NFC is not able to dialogue around contracting for formulary positioning, rebates (including 340B), or purchasing specialty pharmacy data. They will need to triage any conversations to the designated point for that topic.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the assigned account(s) and customers, health system(s) and marketplace.
- Lead and standardize effective business analysis, utilize sales analytics, competitive intelligence, customer or industry data and key account insights to diagnose S.W.O.T. and implement account management strategies.
- Identify, develop, and implement collaborative opportunities with targeted accounts/customers to enhance/improve patient care.
- Develop and lead short term and long term account strategies.
- Remove barriers to delivering timely, exceptional customer experiences across all targeted customers of the TTP approved account.
- Engage with aligned key accounts and local medical societies (under approved policies/procedures) critical for patient care.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (within policies / procedure / CIQ guidance) (including but not limited to Market Managers, Medical Liaisons, Outcomes Liaisons, Sales overlaps, and internal brand teams) to coordinate efforts with shared customers across territory
- Utilize brand approved evolving technology and adapt to new means of interacting with customers for the purpose of serving patients, as a result of new innovation brought to the market (i.e. digital health resources)
- Bachelor Degree plus any 1 of the following: 18 months of customer facing experience (Pharma), MBA, PharmD, or MS degree
- Valid Driver's license
- Proven track record of performance
- Professional certification or license if required (state specific)
- No compliance violations in the last two years
- Strategic Account Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Demonstrated success selling in complex payer/IHS markets
- Team leadership
- Experience influencing headache thought leaders
- Experience engaging with population-based decision-makers
- Experience in navigating protocols and EHR-related initiatives
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment/marketplace
- Flexible, resilient, creative
- Strong Business Acumen
- Effective communicator (verbal, written, presentation)
- Strong teamwork
- Travel Percentage: 50-75%
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)