Imaginative, curious, and adaptable — you sweat the small stuff, because you know that great design is in the details.
You are creative, inspired, and driven to produce innovative design. You are self-motivated — you have a true passion coupled with the exceptional ability to translate the vision of our clients into high quality and impactful imagery. Such talent and ingenuity make you the right fit for this unique Digital Graphic Designer role with Creative Studios.
We are looking for a dynamic digital designer who will be responsible for user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will need to have a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for a brand.
- Producing high-quality UI/UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing, producing, and managing interactive online content, including websites, social media including promotional artwork, banner ads, and email templates.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets. Ensuring consistency in designs and content across all company platforms.
- Transforming wireframes into intuitive user interfaces.
- Reviewing product positioning and online marketing content to identify room for improvement.
- Working with the development and QC department to oversee the smooth implementation of new content.
- Providing advice and guidance on the aesthetic for campaigns, projects, and promotional events.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital design, graphic design, or a related field.
- Proven experience in a professional digital design role.
- A portfolio of previous digital design work to showcase experience and creativity.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, Adobe XD, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to clearly present design ideas and concepts for campaigns and projects.
- A team player with exceptional organizational and technical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat) as well as comprehensive knowledge of Macintosh computers
- Experience with PPT, animation, digital and/or video applications a plus
- Understands page layout, such as composition, color space, imagery, and typography
- Experience with email applications, electronic routing a plus
- Experience working in Digital Asset Management (DAM) systems a plus
- Candidate should have good design and organizational skills, be a team player, complete work efficiently within deadlines and budget, have acute attention to detail, and have the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects.
- Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results. Must be highly organized and very detail oriented.
- Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
- Prepress Knowledge - Intimate pre-press knowledge, including production specification and terminology, dies, common production file formats, image resolution, and special printing techniques. Must possess an understanding of agency workflow, solid knowledge of four-color printing process, and prepress requirements
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)