Updated: February 18, 2022
Location: Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
Job ID: 140605
OverviewThe Syneos Health Field Sales Representative (FSR) owns the relationships with Neurology and Cardiology Customers in Specialty Care settings and leverages these relationships to generate increased demand and access for treating a life-threatening Rare Disease with the innovative RNA technology by targeting appropriate office-based prescribers within the integrated customer environment. The FSR will work in a highly integrated team towards the common goal of finding patients and will act as the field-based representative in the office-based customer segment within the assigned territory as a highly-skilled specialist for this unique and innovative orphan drug.
• Co-create and deliver on a well-defined business plan with specific SMART actions and agreed timelines in addition to other key performance indicators, this will entail strong collaboration with the entire territory team
• Present clinical, scientific, commercial, and value-based solutions to office-based Cardiologists & Neurologists to improve patient diagnosis and treatment
• Identify HCPs who will make patient diagnosis, treatment &/or referrals and those with a special interest to advocate the life-threatening disease and innovative treatment
• Engage in regular interaction at regional and national meetings to drive a culture of collaboration, support and sharing best practices. In addition to sharing critical insights with the entire territory team (KAM, MSL, Disease Awareness Specialists)
• Comply with all SOPs and codes of ethical practice
• Ensure that all activity is compliant with local rules and regulations
• Experience in specialty care is required (Cardiology/Neurology an asset)
• Understanding of interference RNA therapy preferred
• Experienced/Interested in identifying patient pathways and identification of a network of referring physicians
• Experienced in creating disease awareness
• Relevant experience in the rare, orphan or ultra-orphan markets could be a plus
• Cross-functional interaction with relevant stakeholders
• Excellent communication, presentation and selling skills
• Strong team player
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: