Updated: April 7, 2022
Location: Kraków, Lesser Poland, Poland
Job ID: 140618
OverviewAs a key member of the European Recruitment Team, the Life Science Recruiting Resourcer (LSRR) plays an integral role in the success and smooth running of the recruitment process for all candidates. Supporting the broader European team, this is a busy role that offers a great deal of variety and responsibility.
• Assisting the Recruitment team in screening candidate CVs
• Conducting initial phone screenings/interviews
• Help facilitate interviews and internal meetings
• Support wider Talent Acquisition team with allocated tasks
• Advertise job roles on social media and other designated job boards
• Recruitment Event Management – scheduling and coordinating centralised interview events
• Preparing candidate presentation forms for the Hiring Team
• Meticulously follow all recruitment related processes and seek ways to evolve these processes
• Interest in HR & Recruitment
• Previous experience in clinical recruitment would be a benefit
• Conversant with MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Work autonomously and independently to manage your workflow
• Ability to build, nurture relationships and interact with stakeholders at all levels
• Process-driven attitude with an eye for where process can be optimised
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: