You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Operations Effectiveness role is a senior leadership role, that serves as the connector across Deployment Solutions (DS) as well as the broader Syneos organization. This is a new function within Deployment Solutions, therefore the ideal person should be equipped to establish the framework and team to support it.
- Plugged into the Global Operations Management Group and various corporate/center services that support/enable Operational Effectiveness
- Owns WoW holistically: tools, process, training, governance, and optimization in partnership with department heads, DS leadership and center resources (BPO, Change Mgmt, L&D, etc.)
- Track, manage and report holistically on all DS external and internal activities to deliver a holistic, macro view of Deployment Solutions performance (volume of activity and KPIs)
- Produce data points and case studies that showcases DS performance in support of senior stakeholder management as well as business development
- Ensure DS business processes are understood and followed, and proactively collaborate with DS leadership to govern for compliance
- Partners with DS Department Heads to prioritize operational initiatives and challenges to ensure consistent efficiency and effectiveness across all areas of DS
- Partners with IT/HR/Line Manager to deliver macro DS staff onboarding and training (contractor and full-time staff)
- Partners with Finance + department heads to track and report on overall DS business performance, forecast and revenue recognition
- Partners with IT to address Deployment Solutions business technology needs and implementation rollout and adoption
- Partner with department heads to problem solve quality issues, process breakdowns or other internal and external concerns
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
- MBA or equivalent education degree
- 12+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience, with minimum 5 in an operations function/capacity
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing small to mid size teams
- General understanding of Client Commercial Organization and its core functional areas: Incentive Comp, Fleet, Client Services, Data Analytics & Reporting, and Learning Solutions
- Creative problem solver, solutions-oriented mindset
- Strong project management skills – PMP or LSS training a plus
- Experience in process mapping, improvement, and implementation
- Exceptional interpersonal and client-facing communication skills to train and interact with senior leadership as well as clients when appropriate
- Strong operational backbone to manage multiple stakeholders, projects, and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working in a globally connected way, as part of an extended team that is spread across other geographic locations
- Able and willing to travel domestically and abroad as needed
Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)