Base Location: Denmark
Regions Covered: Capital Region of Denmark, Region Zealand, Region of Southern Denmark, Central Denmark Region, Region of Northern Denmark.
As a Syneos Health Medical Science Liaison (MSL) you will serve as an advocate for both Syneos Health, and our client, within the healthcare community. This is an opportunity to join an inaugural field team across Europe in collaboration with an organisation who specialises in developing and commercialising innovative drugs for out-patient and hospital based sedation, anesthesia and critical care services. You will provide balanced, non-promotional high-level scientific and technical partnership to internal and external stakeholders whilst maintaining relationships with the stakeholders and HCPs.
• Identify, develop and manage relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other prominent HCPs as they relate to our clients’ product
• Engage in scientific exchange with KOLs and HCPs regarding the efficacy, safety and value of the product and related clinical practice trends
• Present clinical and disease state information to a variety of audiences (KOLs, HCPs, hospital/decision making teams, etc.) upon requests and/or according to country medical plans
• Identify, collect, and communicate medical insights related to market, competitors, research, and clinical practice trends, including key insights from medical conferences
• Provide scientific input and participate in country level medical and cross-functional initiatives
• An advanced degree in life sciences (MD, PharmD or PhD, or other postgraduate scientist or equivalent qualification)
• It is not a requirement to be an experienced MSL, but to have experience from the pharmaceutical industry
• Therapeutic experience in perioperative, anaesthesia care, critical care units or pain management therapeutic area preferred
• Experience in Clin Dev/Med Affairs functions in the pharmaceutical/med-tech industry
• Excellent, customer-centric and solution-oriented communication with high scientific credibility
• Hands-on attitude, flexibility, team player, self-starter
• Ability to work independently in field location (with 70% travel)
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)