Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health
where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
This position will entail the following responsibilities as well as other responsibilities as assigned. More specifically:
- Sourcing & Researching
- Talent Screening and Assessment
- Recruiting Operational Support Activities (Travel, Logistics, Interview Management, Candidate Care, etc.)
- Utilizing all recruitment tools in order to source, identify and pre-qualify or re-qualify specific skill sets of professionals for priority positions as determined daily/weekly;
- Database mining (Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.)
- Utilizes social network sites such as LinkedIn for sourcing and networking for new candidates
- Candidate prequalification and interview coordination
- ATS/CRM database searches and updating
- Generate leads and referrals through the qualification process
- Drive sourcing and candidate flow initiatives for area of responsibility/geography based on Management determinations
- Perform candidate reference checks
- Identify Academics, Associations, and Societies etc for different specialties
- Develop and execute targeted recruiting strategies to identify top talent for all internal and external positions for assigned business unit
- Manage low volume full life cycle responsibilities from sourcing/advertising through final offers.
- Develop strong business relationships with internal and external customers, as well as candidates and recruiting colleagues.
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate and Hiring Manager Relationships.
- Duties and responsibilities may vary based on client demands and business
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of one year professional experience that includes formal training in sourcing practices and recruitment support role.
- Clinical recruiting experience required
- Knowledge of ATS and Web based recruiting tools to include CareerBuilder and Monster.
- Able to write basic web/database queries and Boolean searches
- Able to develop rapport with others and work in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change
- Prior experience in sourcing with direct candidate interaction within pharmaceutical/clinical environment
- Should have a strong desire to source, qualify and assist and support Senior Staff in the recruitment cycle
- Proficiency in Internet applications, major job boards and demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
I understand that if I am made an offer of employment, it will be conditioned on my demonstration I am fully vaccinated OR I plan to initiate vaccination by my start date AND be fully vaccinated within 4 weeks of start date against the COVID-19 virus.
IMPORTANT: I understand that if the role for which I am applying requires extensive in-person contact with colleagues, health care providers, clients and other medical professionals who have stringent vaccination requirements that all Syneos Health employees with whom they partner be fully vaccinated and will not accept or consider any exemptions. I understand I can request an exemption from Syneos Health’s vaccination requirement based on a qualifying medical condition or sincerely-held religious belief. However, in the event that I successfully obtain an exemption, I understand that it is highly unlikely that I will be able to adequately perform the essential functions of this position without imposing an undue hardship on Syneos Health due to the clients’ demands.Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE
| How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization? Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)