The Senior Learning and Development Leader (SLDL) is primarily responsible for the successful development, delivery, execution, commissioning and management of all of the Client’s training-related needs. Working closely with the SYNH Deployment Solutions field based teams, the SLDL is expected to orchestrate the delivery of soft skills training as well as therapeutic area, marketplace, and product-specific materials and possess effective facilitation and communication skills both to lead and, on occasions, deliver such training.
As a partner to sales management, should be highly competent on aspects of sales leadership and application of selling skills in complex customer environments.
• Be the learning development leader and go to expert for all managers and functions within Deployment Solutions Europe
• Support Field Sales and Field Sales Management Team by leading efforts around national sales meetings, POA meetings, manager meetings, and other training interventions
• Ensures any course/ programme design alignment is in line with business goals and results focused outcomes so the impact can be measured effectively
• Creates and maintains a workable Training Plan to determine the goals, strategies, and tactics to be implemented to achieve client satisfaction
• Involved in the instructional design of the course or responsible for collaboration with the content developer / vendor to ensure the training is designed to the specification required and budget agreed
• Nurtures the training concepts throughout their evolution to ensure alignment with the strategic intent of the overall brand objectives
• Oversees implementation of or delivers all training programs, including new hire backfill training, advanced training, NSMs, and POAs virtual training
• Educated to Degree level ideally in L&D or Life Sciences
• Previous Sales / KAM experience within Bio-Pharma would be a distinct advantage
• Experience of working within an L&D Business Unit or COE within Bio-pharma
• Competent understanding of training needs, course/ instructional design, and in person and remote delivery modalities
• Experience of evaluating the effectiveness of training
• Excellent written and oral communication & presentation skills.
• Adaptable / Flexible approach to work.
• Ability to travel nationally and internationally
• Fluent in English; other European languages will be a distinct advantage
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)