Overview You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Research Associate
will work with the Communication Recruiter(s) to identify target candidate populations and utilize computer search and networking techniques to identify qualified talent. This person will spread awareness of employment opportunities by highlighting our culture, career development opportunities, and amazing employees’.We are preferably looking for this position to be in close to our one office locations in New York, Westerville or Santa Monica.
This position will entail the following responsibilities as well as other responsibilities as assigned. More specifically:
- Sourcing & Researching
- Talent Screening and Assessment
- Recruiting Operational Support Activities (Travel, Logistics, Interview Management, Candidate Care, etc.)
- Utilizing all recruitment tools in order to source, identify and pre-qualify or re-qualify specific skill sets of professionals for priority positions as determined daily/weekly;
- Database mining (Indeed, CareerBuilder, etc.)
- Utilizes social network sites such as LinkedIn for sourcing and networking for new candidates
- Candidate prequalification and interview coordination
- ATS/CRM database searches and updating
- Generate leads and referrals through the qualification process
- Drive sourcing and candidate flow initiatives for area of responsibility/geography based on Management determinations
- Perform candidate reference checks
- Identify Academics, Associations, and Societies etc for different specialties
- Develop and execute targeted recruiting strategies to identify top talent for all internal and external positions for assigned business unit
- Manage low volume full life cycle responsibilities from sourcing/advertising through final offers.
- Develop strong business relationships with internal and external customers, as well as candidates and recruiting colleagues.
- Proactively Manage/Coach Candidate and Hiring Manager Relationships.
- Duties and responsibilities may vary based on client demands and business
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of one year professional experience that includes formal training in sourcing practices and recruitment support role.
- Knowledge of ATS and Web based recruiting tools
- Able to develop rapport with others and work in a team environment
- Able to demonstrate a high level of service delivery
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate dependability in difficult circumstances and show a sense of urgency about getting results
- Perform a wide variety of tasks and change focus quickly as demands change
- Prior experience in sourcing with direct candidate interaction within pharmaceutical/clinical environment
- Should have a strong desire to source, qualify and assist and support Senior Staff in the recruitment cycle
- Proficiency in Internet applications, major job boards and demonstrated knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
This position excludes CO applicants. As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)