Updated: January 12, 2022
Location: London, ENG, United Kingdom
Job ID: 137379
OverviewBase Location: London
• Manage and lead team of KAMs
• Ensure execution of Global brand strategy aligned with nationwide account plan, aligning business operations in concert with Medical Lead
• Design and implement value-adding digital projects
• Achieve targets and long-term growth through service and product optimisation which contributes to improved patient journeys in alignment with SYNH and our client's code of conduct and the strictest ethical, compliance and legal standards
• Ensures HCP and all target customers have accurate information which can be reflected in guidelines
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry and leading a team of Key Account Managers
• Strong scientific/medical knowledge at bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Has worked in a role with a substantial Medical and/or Market Access component
• Strong customer focus: demonstrated ability of creating win-win partnerships
• Project Management where tangible success has been achieved
• Proven competency in securing funding and healthcare process understanding locally for hospital and retail administered products
• Passionate about rare disease, strong drive and desire for success, result-orientated with proactive cross-functional collaborative approach
• Strong analytical as well as organisational ability, professional presence, self-confidence, self-driven, and a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills in English
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: