Updated: November 23, 2021
Job ID: 137195
You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects. However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Senior Account Executive role with GSW.
The Senior Account Executive functions as the primary client contact on a tactic level, supporting upper level client management team members and partnering with Agency Operations. This position is responsible for the day-to-day account activities and ensuring the execution of tactical objectives are aligned with client’s expectations and the overall brand strategy.
GSW is a full-service healthcare communications agency that goes beyond advertising to create personalized brand experiences. We develop strategic marketing solutions for pharmaceutical, biotech and health-and-wellness clients around the world. We create experiences that involve, inspire, educate and activate people through ongoing brand journeys.
· Serves as the liaison between client and the internal/external stakeholders, relaying information critical to tactic development in a timely, concise manner
· Partners consistently with Project Manager and Planner to manage changes to project parameters that may affect timing, cost or workload
· Demonstrates aptitude for working within a multi-functional team, collaborating with internal stakeholders with a focus on proactive problem-solving
· Builds relationships with client contacts and colleagues, providing value as source of information relative to tactical strategy, brand objectives, and business needs
· Continuously works to stay current with brand information (data, strategy, competitive dynamics) and expand knowledge of marketing principles
· Serves as lead client contact for development of tactics from conception to completion, managing more than one at a time and of varying complexity
· Relays client-requested changes, serving as contact to seek additional feedback or guidance from client as needed
· Assists in writing project briefs and securing signed copies from client
· Orchestrates pre- kickoff meetings and initiation of new client requests
· Manages the budgetary needs of the client in partnership with Planner
RISE and FLEX:
-Performs well under pressure and is adaptable to constant change
-Demonstrates strong organizational skills, effectively executing multiple project streams in parallel
-Self-starter with desire for personal and career advancement
-Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written
-Ensures all deliverables meet GSW standards for quality and excellence
-Supports upper level account service managers on the implementation of strategic objectives
-3+ years relevant client experience in marketing or healthcare or other related disciplines or, -3+ years relevant agency side experience
-Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
-Experience with Adobe Profession preferred
This position excludes CO applicants.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
GSW turns against the premise of doing the “same old.” Our culture is focused on collaborative, meaningful advertising and day-to-day interpersonal interaction. We value the diverse backgrounds of our team members, and everyone has the opportunity to provide input and be heard. GSW is comprised of creative, motivated individuals who are all here for a reason. We welcome those who strive to work above and beyond their role, who voice their opinion and who are engaged in all aspects of the agency.
At GSW, “speak people” is part of our every day. Our employees are inventing ways to go further, faster, thus giving purpose to liberating ideas within healthcare advertising.
GSW is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 28,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: