You are organized, driven, and thrive in an ownership position.
You're ambitious and business-savvy enough to secure and organize high-visibility, large-scale projects.
However, you know that maintaining close individual relationships and being a reliable liaison are the keys to building confidence and lasting trust with your customers. Can you see the big picture and the details? You have the potential to excel in this dynamic Senior Account Executive level role with Chandler Chicco Agency.
Chandler Chicco Agency is a pioneer in the global health communications space. Our reputation for doing the best work in the industry is unmatched and stems from our dedication to the world of health, as well as staying ahead of those around us. From patient advocacy and disease awareness to issues management and commercialization, our unparalleled insight, depth of experience and entrepreneurial spirit drives us to create inspired and visionary solutions.
The Account Executive will have the opportunity to help develop and implement programs in highly-impactful and important area of healthcare.
- Day-to-day project support with opportunities for high-profile pharmaceutical client with a focus on rare disease and immunology
- Work with energized teams and engaged clients who appreciate attention to detail, creative and quick thinking and collaboration
- Program execution (e.g., activities tracker / timeline creation and management, program materials development, etc.)
- Facilitating client’s formal medical/legal/regulatory review process, including scientific referencing of documents
- Conducting research and distilling key findings for team presentation
- Media list development and maintenance
- Media monitoring and results reporting
- Weekly / monthly budget tracking and billing, as well as monthly activity report development
- Organizing regular internal and client touch bases, including agenda / activities tracker maintenance, as well as recap development
- 1-3 years of experience in healthcare or the pharmaceutical industry (agency experience is preferred), and a bachelor's degree in public relations, communications or a related field
- An interest in the healthcare communications industry to facilitate the ability to serve as an integrated member of team supporting multi-faceted campaigns
- Ability to support team members and facilitate positive working relationships with colleagues within the agency and across the network
- Ability to multi-task and proven success maintaining high quality work in quick-paced environment with multiple client demands
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated".
At Chandler Chicco Agency, we have always been about the people, the heart that drives us every day. Because we believe that we succeed as one, we have stayed true to our original ethos of collaboration, removing barriers that fosters collaboration and puts the focus on working together to deliver for clients and each other. Our dynamic office spaces are unmatched — allowing our employees, and their teams, to interact openly, talk freely and develop bonds that elevate creativity and inspire big ideas.
Chandler Chicco Agency is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer #LI-KW1