Updated: November 12, 2021
Location: Westerville, OH, United States
Job ID: 136985
You are a puzzle-solver, a debugger, an innovator.You code ideas into reality. With the user always at the forefront of your mind, you create functional and attractive experiences. You have an innate love of learning, and you push the boundaries of development. You don’t just write code - you make digital magic happen. Are you ready to take on your next challenge in this Freelance Developer role with Creative Studios.
The candidate possesses good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates a talent for teamwork and collaboration. A desire and excitement to explore new technology is a must.
• Accurately predict development timelines, be able to stick to them and react quickly to change.
• Ability to "own" a project by helping to identify missing pieces and solutions.
• The Interactive Developer is the first line of defense for the integrity of the build - a friendly/open working relationship with team members and vendor partners is an absolute must.
• Understand the pace of advertising. Things move quickly, ideas are fluid and need to be guided home in a calm, professional and optimistic manor.
• Explain sensitive and complicated issues such as graceful degradation / cross-browser compatibility to other non-technical teams such as account and production.
• Ability to handle client communication via email, phone, or in person when necessary
• Bachelor’s degree. Computer Science Degree Preferred, or comparable experience
• 3-5 years’ experience, preferably at an advertising agency or a start up
• Expert in OO JS, HTML, CSS3, mobile best practices, social media integration.
• Experienced in using LESS/SASS, leveraging gulp/grunt for builds.
• Expertise in working with GIT, both on an individual level and with teams.
• Experience integrating with a CMS (wordpress, drupal, sitecore)
This position excludes Colorado applicants.
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 28,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: