A critical role within the EU OCX team, responsible for guiding the success of Syneos’s digital innovation products, as well as leading the cross-functional project teams responsible for delivering and improving them.
The senior consultant will set the strategy, roadmap, feature definition for an innovation product; providing technical expertise as well as consultation to corresponding client brand managers externally. It is an important organizational role which will comprise a mix of project delivery, new business and service development on an ongoing basis, plus championing innovation products within the business and as a thought leader externally.
You will lead the development of digital innovation products, from concept to delivery. Ensuring we remain at the cutting edge of the industry, keeping track of the latest thinking in the area and translating this into practical methodologies to be used across the business.
You will translate client brand strategy into a clear and compelling product strategy, bringing together all viable touch points to deliver an approach which will drive differentiation in the market. This will involve working alongside the Innovation Lead to develop offerings for new business, as well as provide vision and strategy to existing core accounts.
You must have a good understanding of insights and research approaches including UX research in order to deliver compelling reasons for customers and end-product recipients to consider our client’s brands and solutions.
You will provide strong client services, this will involve day-to-day communications, as well as planning workshops with client teams at both a global and affiliate level if and where necessary.
Analytics will be hard-baked into all your product designs, with regular reporting and analysis used to inform future product development. This requires a knowledge of analytics suite such as Google and Adobe.
You will work with other omnichannel team members to bring our plans to life, such as tactical innovation, channel subject matter experts, customer relationship management and closed loop marketing integration, user experience, development, measurement, and campaign management.
You will also perform any other ad hoc or permanent duties as reasonably required by the company.
- A digital native with a positive ‘can do’ attitude and a passion to make a difference
- A self-starter, able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- A growth mindset, always looking to learn, upskill, apply to new opportunities
- A people person who understands how to build and retain a strong, engaged, productive and happy team
- Knowledge and experience in a healthcare agency environment
- An understanding of current web technologies and what is possible within a digital environment and in physical channels
- Confident and convincing presentation and facilitation skills
- A willingness to constructively challenge colleagues, other agencies and clients alike
- Comfortable advising and collaborating with other extended team members
- A proven track record of within a digital environment, including experience of successfully running large complex digital projects in a fast-paced environment
- A solid understanding of the complete project management lifecycle, from financial management to understanding the technical aspects of digital delivery
- Knowledge of financial management and budget for projects
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational and administrative skills