Responsible for the support and implementation of global marketing strategies for pipeline product/s within the franchise.
- Development of value proposition for pipeline products
- Provide marketing support to develop key inputs required for stage gate reviews
- Development of marketing tools to support the team in developing data driven pre-launch and launch strategic choices
- Core global positioning concepts and messages
- Core global marketing programs
- Global brand guidelines and launch packages in digital and traditional forms
This role will implement tactics as defined by the Global Commercial Development team and / or the Global Launch Team for identified product/s. This may include:
- Disease awareness activities
- Transformation of defined strategy into promotional activities
- Pre-marketing/launch concepts for new products/new markets
Be an active participant in the Strategic Communication Plan for the respective product/s by:
- Supporting the development and implementation of communication plan
- Participation at congresses, symposia, meetings
- Monitoring and contributing to key product development milestones via the R&D project management process
- Providing critical analysis of own and competitive products, in collaboration with internal and external partners, for use in formulating marketing and selling strategies and / or activities in the regions
- Developing and / or maintaining relationships with key internal groups (including Commercial Operations Regions, R&D, Legal, Finance, etc.) and with key external groups (KOLs, Patient organizations etc.) where appropriate
- Willingness and flexibility to meet overseas travel requirements (up to 20%).
Job Requirements Position Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- BS/BA required, preferably in the health-related discipline/ natural science.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of marketing experience with a minimum of 2 years in the biotech or pharmaceutical industry.