Updated: November 22, 2021
Location: Stockholm, Stockholm, Sweden
Job ID: 135949
Base Location: Stockholm / Nationwide
Regions Covered: Sweden
• Identify, develop and manage relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) and other prominent HCPs as they relate to our clients’ product
• Engage in scientific exchange with KOLs and HCPs regarding the efficacy, safety and value of the product and related clinical practice trends
• Present clinical and disease state information to a variety of audiences (KOLs, HCPs, hospital/decision making teams, etc.) upon requests and/or according to country medical plans
• Identify, collect, and communicate medical insights related to market, competitors, research, and clinical practice trends, including key insights from medical conferences
• Provide scientific input and participate in country level medical and cross-functional initiatives
• An advanced degree in life sciences (MD, PharmD or PhD, or other postgraduate scientist or equivalent qualification)
• Experience as an MSL in the specialty care pharmaceuticals
• Therapeutic experience in perioperative, anaesthesia care, critical care units or pain management therapeutic area preferred
• Experience in Clin Dev/Med Affairs functions in the pharmaceutical/med-tech industry
• Excellent, customer-centric and solution-oriented communication with high scientific credibility
• Hands-on attitude, flexibility, team player, self-starter
• Ability to work independently in field location (with 70% travel)
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 28,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: