Reporting to a VP of Program Strategy and partnered with a lead in content strategy, this role will build the visual interface for Kinetic’s go-to-market activities. This truly creative position translates early input and ideas into highly sharable slides and visualizations, intriguing thought leadership and product demonstrations. A truly collaborative role in listening, presenting, advising and executing against the needs of the business and our clients.
- Interactive and Graphic Design: Understand new products in development, participating in product design meetings, collaborating with key stakeholders, and exploring the competitive space. Create illustrations and flows that best visualize how and why the product works. Mockup the design and execution elements that bring the customer experience and life, this could include tactical elements such as banner ads, emails and landing pages. Build and evolve product toolkits as the product moves from idea to minimally viable prototype to fully in-market.
- Thought Leadership: Work with content and strategy partners to continuously share fascinating insights in both “drip” (short form) campaigns and longer form whitepapers and customer experiences. Design incredible first-experience meetings and the tools and self-discovery exercises that help the client co-create their OmniChannel plans. Bring new research and new industry concepts to life in visualizations and slides to be shared.
- New Business Presentations: Collaborate with strategists and data scientists to tell our product stories most effectively. Develop visualizations (slides & graphics) that push the upper limits of our brand expression. Recommend proactive changes and new ways of storytelling. Visualize the impact demonstrated in key case studies to various stakeholders.
- Project Management: Set clear expectations for production calendars. Build proactive project plans, focused on continuous improvement.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in a visualization development role within a results-driven, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in roles that require visualizing data, creating tangible digital tools, and developing in PowerPoint
- Strong design, synthesizing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to use design and experience to make strategic ideas more impactful
- and useful
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
- Background in interactive/UX design and product storytelling
- Deep understanding of the healthcare industry, particularly familiarity with Real-World Data applications (RWD)
- Strong intuition for how data is structured and what stories it can tell
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- You are a maker first and foremost. You find creative ways to get things done.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)