A career with Kinapse means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. We are a values driven company with a supportive and flexible culture. You will work in a collaborative environment with team members who share their expertise and knowledge. Your personal and professional development will be front and center. We can offer you a fulfilling and challenging career working with smart, yet humble professionals. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Updated: August 26, 2021
Location: Bengaluru, KA, India
Job ID: 134050
Role Purpose/Key Responsibilities:
• Undertakes project specific activities at high quality and in defined timelines according to standard processes and operating procedures
• Authoring and/or editing of pertinent documents such as:
o Clinical study documents or documents for regulatory submission i.e., clinical study reports, patient narratives, clinical summaries etc.
o External scientific communications i.e. manuscripts, abstracts, response documents, etc.
o Protocol and results summaries to support clinical trial disclosure commitments
• Systematically perform quality control checks of documents prepared by colleagues against pre-specified check-list generated in the
project or SOP
• Perform detailed analyses on a planned and ad hoc basis, relating to processes and their outputs
• Ensure to abide with Client process
• Educational qualifications: Any graduate degree in life sciences.
• Required Experience - 2 to 3 years
• Good knowledge of basic computer applications, e.g. MS Word/ PowerPoint/ Excel, will be required