Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
While reporting to the District Manager the representative will be responsible for:
- Developing plans for their business territory and executing these plans to bring the greatest benefit to the greatest number of MS patients.
- Conveying complex clinical and access & reimbursement information to customers and key stakeholders so that all appropriate patients can benefit from therapy.
- Utilizing strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships of trust that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer's needs and develop solutions within the framework that meet these needs.
- Working closely with cross functional peers to ensure that suite of services is made available as appropriate.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- BS/BA degree required
- 3-5 years of pharmaceutical/biotech/device experience required
- Neurology experience strongly preferred
- Customer and patient focused
- Position may require submission of Center/ HCP sales credentialing documentation which may include requests for vaccination information/trainings
- Solid business acumen and communication skills, both written and verbal
Interviews may be conducted in person at an on-site interview location. For any in person interviews, local Covid safety guidelines will be followed.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.Why Syneos Health?
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)