Develop and grow Net New clients within Data as a Service technology division of a diversified company.
For those individuals driven by growth – there is a strong potential for promotion and evolving compensation.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our fast-paced Sales team. This individual knows that what they put into their career is what they are going to get out of it. They want a company that cares about their success, is dedicated to personal growth and professional development. You will be independent minded and drive towards results.
We area Healthcare Data and Insights division of Healthcare services company. You will be calling on Pharmaceutical companies and allied organizations interested in our findings and Data.
Sales Responsibilities include:
- Meet or exceed revenue targets
- Determine eligibility for new clients
- Help and assist with RFP process
- Grow and maintain pipeline of qualified prospects
Leadership Responsibilities include:
- Maintain quality service by enforcing customer service standards
- Analyze and resolve quality and customer service issues with internal team
- Identify trends in-order to improve current systems
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops
- Utilize a deep understanding of the behaviors, drivers, and motivations of healthcare
- Keep a pulse on emerging trends and innovations in and out of healthcare to apply category-defying thinking to client brands
- Establish and evolve sales strategy (positioning, messaging, for client work, either as sales lead or in partnership with a broader strategic team)
- Persevere in nurturing and championing the “big insight idea” in order to engage clients
- Participate and lead in new business efforts, including coalescing research, shaping the approach, and developing the final presentation
Complex ideas into Action:
- Deliver business-right thinking through crafting human-centric stories that captivate, activate, and motivate
- Contribute to Syneos Health Communications high-visibility thought leadership through an informed and provocative point of view on key topics in healthcare
- Help elevate the skill set team members developing content and tools, and methods, points of view, all while maintaining a Commercial success mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising or Communications, or a related field
- 7-10 years of industry experience with sales experience in Pharmaceutical services , Ad agencies, research or applicable business
- Experience selling to brands and working within cross-functional team environments
- A blend of data-driven thinking and creativity in thinking
- A track record of running with and executing sales with minimal direction
- An excellent understanding of the marketing mix; experience with digital and/or CX strategy is a plus
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience working in an office setting with a strong focus on complex Marketing concepts
- Experience supporting multiple team members, and leading teams towards a shared goal of closing new business
- Strong customer service focus, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted department
- Excellent written and oral communication in order to bring in new business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Must be well rounded and be able to identify, troubleshoot and resolve issues independently
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HEREMATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)