Updated: October 26, 2021
Location: Munich, Munich, Germany
Job ID: 135260
OverviewBase Location: Germany
• Develop strategic plans for your country/countries of responsibility that will deliver agreed sales targets. The plan will outline critical success factors and strategic initiatives from which tactical plans will be derived and executed
• Monitor performance to KPIs as agreed
• Develop and manage annual budgets to support the country plan
• Navigate complex national, regional and local healthcare environments and appropriately influence policy and funding to enable access and rapid availability of the product for eligible patients
• Profile, support and educate the healthcare multidisciplinary team on risk stratification, patient monitoring, testing and referral pathways to enable appropriate patient identification Marketing team to ensure our market understanding remains current and our plans fit for purpose
• Ensure best practices and support the broader European NAM team through regular contact and insight sharing with other NAMs
• Educated to Degree Level (BSc) minimum, MSc, desirable
• Extensive experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in Sales, Account Management or Healthcare Development Management at a National or Regional Level
• Thorough understanding of the National Healthcare System in the relevant countries of responsibility
• Experience in dealing with market access and payors in the geographic area
• Experience leading the execution of national advisory boards
• Track record of performance and delivery to sales and market share goals
• Experience in the launch and commercialisation of Oncology therapeutic drugs in geography
• Experience in promoting infused biologics and/or Immunotherapies targeted at Oncology diseases strongly preferred
• Understanding of external laws, codes and company policies that apply to the healthcare industry
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 28,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: