The Project Planner is a driver in the financial and vendor aspect of any account. Managing financials (scopes, estimates, and billing worksheets), assisting in revenue forecasting and reconciliations, developing chronologies, coordinating production, and handling final distribution.
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of all print, digital, and video functions; knows what it takes creatively to develop projects (project steps, capabilities, technologies, creative responsibilities and skills). Utilizes this knowledge in working with the appropriate resources and in interfacing with core teams.
- Identifies problems and solutions to ensure that client/agency needs are met. Fosters problem resolution across core team by deciphering relevant and important facts and information to drive tangible solutions.
- Delivers instructions in a clear, concise manner, providing backup materials and documentation when necessary.
- Responsible for overall financial health of assigned brands:Creates and maintains yearly budget scope documents
- Develops estimates (with resource allocations) for individual tactics
- Responsible for keeping these documents up-to-date and in-line with current project assumptions.
- Managing the billing/invoicing process (through billing worksheets)
- Provides input to quarterly reconciliation
- Develops, maintains, and refreshes project timelines (chronologies), which outline crucial milestones (e.g., Pre Kick-offs, Kick-offs, Print and Digital Crossovers), by collaborating with respective team members to ensure that all pertinent concerns have been addressed and agreed upon.
- Creates and monitors project parameters for all jobs.
- Ensures that end product delivers on time without jeopardizing quality.
- When brand requires, works directly with print production houses to communicate print specs and ensure that final printed piece is in line with team expectations.
- Maintains production schedule/status and participates in weekly meetings to determine printing logistics and inventory management needs.
- BS / BA (or relevant experience)
- 3+ years’ experience in advertising/marketing production/delivery
- Good at establishing clear directions; effective communicator; problem-solver; adaptable communication style; organized; understands job responsibilities of others and functions appropriately
- Technical Expertise: MS Office Suite; Experience with Project Management software (nice to have)
This position excludes CO applicants. As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Spherico has a pervasive entrepreneurial, hardworking and fun atmosphere. We value team members who are smart, kind and fun to be around. We truly care about one another and strive to promote from within. We create growth opportunities that allow employees to pursue interests and expand their careers. In order to maintain Spherico commitment to growth, happiness and long-term reward, we focus on hiring the right people with the right talent, which has contributed to our success.
Spherico is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)