Updated: November 18, 2021
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Job ID: 133209
To be based in Munich / remote in Germany.
Syneos Health® is an integrated healthcare communications agency that provides a full range of creative communications services. The Syneos Health commercial division has a breadth of medical, strategic, and creative talent that extends to our partner and affiliate agencies throughout Europe and the US. We maintain a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion (our ‘lab to life®’ ethos). We demand the best from our people, but in return, we offer a creative environment designed to allow you to be yourself and achieve your potential.
The Project Manager, Communications is an experienced Project Management professional responsible for planning, organising, managing, and executing client projects. Within the agency team, the project manager will work closely with the Account Manager and handle a variety of tasks such as workflow management, resource planning, and project controlling to ensure delivery excellence within agreed briefs, deadlines, and budgets.
• Oversee and coordinate client projects from inception to completion in close collaboration with Account Managers
• Work with clients, internal teams (e.g. creative expression, design, medical/content, strategy, digital, and others), freelancers, vendors, and suppliers involved in the project
• Establish and manage project scope, resourcing, workflow planning, timeline, and financial tracking
• Scheduling and hosting a project kickoff meeting, along with frequent check-ins, assign project tasks, streamline communication between internal team members and monitor project progress
• Keeping all vested stakeholders informed of project progress, in particular raising urgent/critical issues for the attention to the project owner
• Responsible for project capacity planning and booking of team resources, including freelancers, team members from the global Syneos Health network, and external vendors
• Support the team with production management and art buying
• Lead the local implementation of the Project Management Platform (WRIKE)
• Collaborating with the Director of Project Management, EUR Comms to implement European-wide strategies and approaches (where relevant)
• Bachelor degree or comparable
• Experience working in a similar role
• Knowledge and experience working in an agency
• Capable of managing multiple projects at once
• Solid understanding of the complete Project Management lifecycle including financial management
• Ability to identify potential risks early on and proactively develop solutions
• Fluency in English and German
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health®, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets, and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 28,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: