You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This is work remote mostly, but one or two days a week in the office is ideal. This is a contract role to start.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. More specifically:
Sales Ops Support
The Sales Ops Support role is responsible for all operational activities associated with the implementation, maintenance and ongoing process improvement for Sample Management and Expense Reporting operations. This role includes, but is not limited to the following:
- This role is responsible for collaborating with appropriate cross functional team members to ensure effective implementation, maintenance, and reporting of Sample Management, as well as understanding and identifying understand all key impacted functional processes relating to client's Sampling Activities.
- The Sales Ops Support role is the Commercial point of contact for the Commercial Expense Reporting system.
The following key activities are the responsibilities of the Sales Ops Support role :
Client Sample Program
1) Process Development, Improvement, and Maintenance:
- Support the maintenance of all associated quality and Business Rule documents relative to the Sampling Programs to ensure they are compliant, current, and accurate.
2) Sample Management Ongoing Support:
- Operate as single point of contact between Sample Vendor and internal departments
- Lead day-to-day Sample Management activities and support new program needs/ solution identification /implementation planning
- Manage and coordinate study set up in Sample Management system
- Act as liaison between Sample Management vendor and other vendor partners
- Contribute to Sales Ops FIT as Sample Management SME to collect lessons learned, discuss challenges and changes, etc.
- Coordinate invoicing reviews, QBRs, and Weekly Project Meetings
3) Training and Communication:
- Identify any training needs and participate in the development, delivery, and tracking of any sustainable training required, as SME, to ensure it is current, accurately reflects the appropriate Sampling processes, and deployed to the appropriate departments and job functions.
4) Sample Compliance Committee (SCC) Coordination:
- Support the facilitation of the SCC through agenda preparation, logistics coordination, meeting minutes, etc.
- Ensure timely resolution of outstanding needs; partnering with other departments as necessary, including Legal, Compliance, EE, and Marketing
5) Project Management/ Implementation:
- Coordinate program alignment and/ or implementations and ensure relevant information is disseminated to departmental and project teams.
6) Metrics Reporting:
- Collect and coordinate identified Sample Program-related metrics for reporting to key stakeholders, Field Reporting, and the SCC, among other reporting needs.
- Collaborate with Insights & Analytics partners to provide real-time insights, trends, and recommendations.
7) Cross functional Collaboration:
- Participate, as required, in process improvement efforts, vendor evaluation (e.g., new technologies, processes, platforms, etc).
- Contribute to various departmental process improvement initiatives and SOPs (or other quality document) development.
1) Daily Management
- Expense management and project budget oversight, interfacing with expense vendor, internal stakeholders, Field Support, and Commercial employees.
- Primary Commercial point for the employee expense reimbursement system including employee set up and terminations, profiles, role permissions, and delegates/proxies.
- Analyze trends, out of policy spend, control weaknesses and cost saving opportunities.
- Review expense reimbursements for risk mitigation.
- Complete monthly reporting and analysis of activity and delinquency management to support budget and policy compliance objectives.
- partner with appropriate stakeholders to optimize travel policy and program compliance, spend transparency, employee feedback, and maximum cost savings.
2) Compliance and Audits
- Responsible for partnering with Compliance, Employee Engagement, and Finance to ensure expenses are being reported accurately.
- Evaluate and maintain the T&E policy and reporting to drive accountability and responsibility for compliance.
- Along with Commercial & Corporate stakeholders, develop and maintain the governance process, policies, and business rules.
3) Travel & Expense
- Collaborate with the corporate travel program and corporate card program leads, including assisting commercial issue resolution and escalation of technology issues.
- Assist with troubleshooting the import/extract files for missing files, payment batches, when needed processing manual payment files and resolving outstanding expense issues and close out activities.
- Assist in complex project coordination and support departmental initiatives
- Manage and lead all operational detail and complex issues independently-take ownership for completion.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Knowledge of the day to day of sample management
- Expense reporting ideally knowledge of Concur
- Very good Excel skills
- Knowlege of compliance PDMA and FDA is a plus
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
- A self starter with a can do attitute that can wear multiple hats
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)