Do you have a noticeable passion for results? Syneos Health is engaged in a direct hire search with our client, a top pharmaceutical company.
You’re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client’s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
We are searching for entrepreneurial and highly motivated sales professionals that have a passion for helping patients. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this impactful launch.
As a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you will have the opportunity to regularly call on health care professionals (primary care physicians, clinics, hospitals and pharmacies) within a specific geographic area. Day-to-day responsibilities consist of supporting the promotional efforts behind the clients products, which includes organizing, tracking and distributing FDA regulated sample products to health care professionals. You will maintain a current and competent level of knowledge on the product line to be a reliable source of information to the health care professionals in the territory. In this role you will:
- Drive outstanding sales performance that ensure sales goals are met or exceeded. Effectively use assigned budgets to drive therapeutic and territory expectations.
- Customize discussions and client interactions based on customer needs in a compliant and ethical manner.
- Provide input into resource allocation decisions across territory.
- Identify and selecs programs/resources available and appropriate for each customer.
- Regularly use a variety of analytical tools to understand and evaluate the business in order to best determine how to accomplish sales objectives and apply resources such as HCP educational programs, samples, etc. in an effective and ethical manner.
- Develop a business plan that ensures achievement of all KPI goals and delivery on all sales objectives. Capitalizes on formulary approvals and other opportunities through effective implementation of the strategic plan.
- Work across internal teams around common objectives to coordinate selling efforts. Providing timely and competent administrative management of work hours, sales call data, customer objectives, communication responses, synchronization, sample and expense reporting.
- BS/BA Degree Required
- 2-3+ years of Pharmaceutical Sales or Healthcare selling experience strongly preferred
- Business to Business selling experience desirable
- Consistent and documented track record of success in assigned geography
- Excellent selling, closing, persuasion and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team setting towards meeting established objectives
- Well-developed written and oral communication skills
- Applies a range of traditional and non-traditional problem-solving techniques to think through and solve issues creatively to improve performance and company effectiveness.
- Ability to build rapport and relationships by interacting effectively with employees and external contacts (i.e. MD and office staff) at all levels, demonstrating the awareness of their needs and responding with the appropriate action
- Highly effective organizational skills to implement a variety of programs, such as speaker programs and other activities
- Some overnight travel may be required