Updated: October 6, 2021
Location: Paris, IDF, France
Job ID: 130654
Working closely with the Managing Director and the Account leads, the Digital & Omnichannel Strategist is responsible for the strategic digital direction of Syneos Health Communications in France, working alongside a wide spectrum of clients within the pharmaceuticals and life sciences arena, for international and domestic markets.
The role requires a deep understanding of how digital can be used to implement an omnichannel experience strategy, and digital activities to enhance the communication on the brands, medical communications and PR field, towards HCPs, patients or the general public.
Expect an exciting and varied role, working with internal and external teams, including insights, strategy, creative and development specialists to build brands and grow markets for companies driving innovation across a variety of disease states.
• Build and lead the digital practice for Syneos Health Communications France from a strategic and tactical perspective
• Create effective digital strategies and work collaboratively with the accounts and scientific teams to develop and execute digital strategies
• Develop and present digital strategies to our client base as needed and new business digital proposal to existing and new clients in participating in the pitches
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients and support account teams where further opportunities are possible
• Lead and deliver digital projects - a flexible approach is needed to cater to different clients. Digital projects may include but are not limited to:
o Website development
o Mobile applications
o Online live and on-demand events
o Congress / event tools (e.g.VR for booths…)
o E-learning modules
o E-mailing and newsletters
o Digital and Social media campaigns (e.g. disease awareness campaigns…)
o Omni-channel experience
• Manage an internal front-end developer, source, identify and manage external technical vendors, collaborate with Account teams to take client projects from discovery stage, through to concepts, prototype, final functioning deliverables and metrics reporting, including budgets, timelines and client communications.
• Collaborate with Syneos Health Communications digital network to build expertise into our communications offering
• Understand, master and adhere to technical specifications, client processes and regulations
• Has a working knowledge of HCP-centric media channels and platforms used by the clients.
• Holds a graduate degree, preferably with a qualification in digital marketing
• Experience working in healthcare digital projects (B2B and B2C)
• Must have agency experience and experience in the Pharmaceutical environment
• Understands and speaks the technical language needed to work with multiple stakeholders internally and on the client side
• Has experience leading multichannel programs including measuring channel or campaign performance.
• Is familiar with multiple CMS platforms, web-based technologies, CRM and CLM platforms…
• Must have experience working with digital design and development teams
• Has experience managing and winning new business
Discover what our 27,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: