Location: Westerville, OH, United States
Job ID: 130699
Can you reach people with just a few words?You express all of your ideas effortlessly, and have the skills to distill other people's ideas into their best possible form. Your messaging is not only clear and concise, but persuasive and engaging as well. You can weave a full creative vision just as easily as a sentence, and can use these talents to build and embolden client relationships. Does this sound like you? Explore this unique Senior Copywriter role with Navicor.
For more than 16 years, Navicor has been a full-service, oncology-focused communications and advertising agency that has built its reputation by transforming products into brands and patients into survivors. At Navicor, cancer is more than a therapeutic category—it’s personal.
The Senior Copywriter takes responsibility for assigned conceptual and/or clinical writing and management of content from copy development through layout execution.
• Partners with studio designers/artists and editorial team as appropriate
• Demonstrates ownership of assigned tasks
• Follows clinical team mandatories and consistencies in writing style
• Receptive and responsive to constructive feedback from multiple sources, including creative and copy direction from ACD of Copy, ACD of Art, Creative Director, clinical team, and other clients as appropriate
• Maintains a sense of urgency throughout project timeline
• Is knowledgeable and/or willing to learn about products and services specific to assigned copy projects
• Minimum of 5-7 years as a copywriter, and/or demonstrated accomplishments in work and talent
• Proficiency in critical software—primarily Microsoft Word
• Ability to manage the creative process, workflow, and workload as part of the copy group
• Conceptual creativity a plus: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; can collaborate with an art partner in brainstorming sessions
• Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results
• Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
As a healthcare company we have an important responsibility to protect individual and public health. This position will require individuals to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as part of their job responsibilities, unless an exemption can be confirmed based on a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief. Submission & Approval of an Exemption does not guarantee that an exemption can be accommodated.
Within the walls of Navicor you will find an environment of collaboration. Our culture breaks down barriers and avoids departmental silos. We believe that creative, account, digital, strategy, and support are not so much departments as they are part of the “essential collective” that have cemented our philosophy that everyone is an idea person. This is an expectation for every associate and our invitation to every client. Navicor is not siloed according to our talents; we are united by our passion.
Navicor is part of Syneos Health Communications, a purpose-built collective of agencies focused on supporting health and biopharmaceutical innovators. We work in scalable, collaborative teams that partner across disciplines and geographies to deliver integrated communications strategies that accelerate brand performance. In today’s fast-changing and complex environment, success lies in making connections: between science, emotion, and technology; between data, design and human insight. We’re able to make those connections because our medical communications, digital, advertising, public relations, data science, research and market access specialists work closely with each other and with healthcare experts, including physicians, pharmacists and advocates. Together, we are the connected healthcare partner tapping rich insights to drive innovation, change behavior and pioneer a new era of accountable marketing.
Syneos Health Communications is powered by Syneos Health, a global professional services organization designed to help the biopharmaceutical industry shorten the distance from lab to life.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 27,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: