The Recruiting Manager EU Communications, working with the Head of Talent Acquisitions, Communications, will lead a team of Recruiters and Sourcing specialists for our EU Communications team. You will have responsibility to manage and develop the current EU recruitment team as well as individual responsibility for the full life-cycle recruitment for employees from entry level to leadership roles across Syneos Communications EU.
- Working closely with the Head, Talent Acquisition Head on with the recruitment needs for the EU Communication business as well as managing and developing the EU recruitment team
- Develop regionally focused sourcing and assessment strategies for the EU business
- Lead Management and Executive searches within the EU Communications business
- Create strategic talent partnership with internal and external management team to ensure best practices and optimum assessment strategies by project
- Develop strategy and utilize a variety of recruitment tactics to attract and assess diverse talent for multiple specialty areas
- Develop and maintain consistent relationships with professional organizations, healthcare focused networking associations to attract qualified talent and develop specialized candidate pipelines.
- Effectively coach hiring managers on interview and selection process
- Participate in assessment centers and hiring events as well as professional networking events to increase candidate pool and employment branding.
- Oversee and drive employment advertising and branding opportunities on Job Boards and conduct active sourcing of Internal and external resume databases.
- Proactively build talent pipelines of diverse talent related to current openings and potential new business initiatives in targeted geographies and skill sets
- Create strategic talent partnership with internal and external management team to ensure best practices and optimum assessment strategies by project.
- Develop and execute programs to attract, retain and promote a diverse work force
- Accurately utilize, manage and present data from Applicant Tracking System providing weekly reports to Head of TA and internal stakeholders
- Drive business through business analytics and metrics and reporting including quality, and quantity reporting and project reports that help guide business decisions.
- Proactively partners with Head of Talent Acquisition on project specific recruiting program based on short and long-term staffing plans while consulting to define and ensure best practice hiring and compliance.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors
- Manage and participate in annual review process for team
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 7+ years of experience in recruiting
- Previous recruiting experience in PR, digital, marketing or advertising space a MUST with experience within healthcare a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Full-cycle recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment
- Experience recruiting across Europe
- Experience managing teams
- Proven track-record demonstrating full-life cycle recruiting for multidisciplinary positions preferably with in a Life Sciences organization
- Must have a strong strategic mindset
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to interact with candidates and leadership at all levels
- Has an eye for the details and can prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to discern creative skills in candidates throughout all steps of the recruitment process
- Excellent research, written and verbal communication skills including the ability to communicate amongst all levels within an organization
- Well-developed customer relations skills and a commitment to providing quality service while implementing continuous improvement
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team-oriented setting
- Sound understanding and use of applicate tracking technologies preferably People Fluent and Talemetry
- Professional demeanor along with strong business acumen
- Strong attention to detail, time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, competitive and entrepreneurial environment
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?