Updated: May 27, 2021
Location: Paris, IDF, France
Job ID: 129794
Syneos Health Communications is an integrated healthcare communications agency with offices in Paris, London and Munich. We provide a full-range of creative communications services and sit within the Syneos Health Commercial Division – which also includes partner and affiliate agencies throughout Europe and the US.
We maintain a dynamic, fast-paced working environment. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn. We take promising ideas, turn them into commercial realities, and manage the life of a product or device from its inception to its completion
Working closely with the Digital Strategist/Technical Director, the front-end developer will work on a variety of client projects including but not limited to; eDetail interactives, e-mailings, landing pages, CMS driven websites, eLearning modules, and HTML5 projects. This is a creative-code role requiring a highly versatile approach to development; this requires abilities in all stages of the development cycle from initial concept – UX – wireframe – design – development – testing – deployment.
• Work closely with the Digital Strategist/technical Director to produce a wide variety of interactive projects
• Work with the account teams to interrogate briefs so deliverables are clear and milestones met
• Work with the creative team to amend artwork independently, using Adobe CC suite
• QC work before sending back to the account team
• Undertake full browser stack testing for interactive projects using prescribed testing scripts
• Bachelor’s level degree and Experience in a similar role
• Prior UX experience would be highly desirable
• Knowledge of WordPress/Sitecore etc.
• Knowledge of platforms like Veeva, Mobile Intelligence, Marketo would be a plus
• Passionate/enthusiastic front-end developer with fast, clean hand-coding ability
• Comfortable collaborating with strategists, creatives, project managers, IA/UX, designers and other developers located in France and in the UK
• Ability in working with an agile methodology
• Good communication skills in French and English
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: