- Team lead for large-scale business focused on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)/social impact/corporate social responsibility(CSR)/sustainability
- Engaged clients appreciate attention to detail, creative thinking and view us as partners; direct clients are CSR and ESG experts and collaborate with other colleagues directly involved with PR, internal and external communications, so our team often engages with those colleagues and solicits their feedback; clients work very closely with executive management, CEO and BOD, allowing for extremely unique professional growth experience
- Business focuses on a range of impact/CSR-focused efforts, including strategy development, writing (e.g., annual reports, infographics, press releases, blog posts, social media content), roll-out planning and coordination, partner engagement, internal and external communications, executive presentation and talking points development and strategic planning
- Seasoned project/account lead will support two other senior strategists, working closely with a day-to-day account lead and two other team members, as well as ad hoc media, reputation, digital, design and other strategists
- Counsel clients in designing and scaling effective strategies and programs that resonate with stakeholders and demonstrate positive impact on the business and society, including defining and articulating targets, activities and stakeholder engagement efforts; communicating about initiatives and progress, including through ESG reporting
- Focus on strategy, internal and external communications and materials (e.g., strategic decks, infographics/fact sheets, press releases, internal communications, social content, reports) related to social impact/ESG strategy development, roll-out and execution
- Liaise with four clients and other communications colleagues
- Strong client relations expertise, strategic thinking and c-suite presentation familiarity required
- ESG/social impact/CSR experience preferred
- Strong project management skills required, including team delegation, timeline and budget tracking, quality control and logistics planning
- Strong writing, organization, logistics, collaboration, attention to detail and oral communications skills required
- Understanding of social media processes/tools/approach/regulations, corporate review processes, healthcare regulations and issues management preferred
- Must be energized by being a member of a highly entrepreneurial work environment that rewards and fosters personal initiative and teamwork
At Syneos Health Public Relations, the possibilities are infinite. Because of our “no walls, no limits” philosophy and entrepreneurial spirit, our employees have the opportunity and potential to work on projects beyond their years of experience. The only limitations here are those that are self-imposed, and we make sure to reward staff based on talent, not title.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)