Updated: January 22, 2021
Location: Westerville, OH, United States
Job ID: 128330
Imaginative, curious, and adaptable — you sweat the small stuff, because you know that great design is in the details.You are creative, inspired, and driven to produce innovative design. You are self-motivated — you have a true passion coupled with the exceptional ability to translate the vision of our clients into high quality and impactful imagery. Such talent and ingenuity make you the right fit for this unique Freelance Graphic Designer role with Creative Studios.
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer to join our team! Hours will vary so looking for people who have flexibility.
This graphic designer/brand keeper will be responsible for layout and production of print and digital design solutions. This includes being responsible for revisions, mock-ups, and presentation materials.
Presentation design experience using PowerPoint and Adobe CS required. Experience developing business presentations from concept to completion for a variety of materials including branded decks, slide docs and speaker presentations.
Responsibilities• Oversees, implements and is keeper of visual Brand mandatory consistencies
Job Requirements• Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Strong design sense with work to demonstrate this, skills, demonstrates the ability to learn quickly, can handle multiple projects in a dynamic business environment. Demonstrates strong problem solving skills
• Deeper understanding of technical aspects of design production (details, grids, charts and graphs for example)
• Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
• Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results
• Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
This position excludes Colorado applicants.
At Syneos Health Communications, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: