There’s one thing you do that’s exceptional: lead.
You formulate a plan and empower your team to provide clinical expertise to health care providers helping them to improve patient outcomes. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate clinicians, and elicit achievement makes you the right fit for a Field Clinical Manager role with Syneos Health.
The Product & REMs Educator Regional Manager (PREM) is responsible for leading the Product & REMs Educator (PRE) team through focused initiatives including field based HCP medical education. The PREM will be instrumental in providing regional oversite and responsible for leading this team within our client’s field based medical staff (FBMS). The team will focus exclusively on delivering medically relevant content relating to our client’s products and REMS related requirements. The PREM serves as the tactical manager of the PRE team through daily coaching, training, and mentoring while setting performance expectations for day-to-day activity. You will have the opportunity to:
- Lead and coach teams to provide clinical education to sites of care and pharmacies with educational gaps related to the safe and appropriate use of client’s products. This includes education using company approved materials on the proper dosing and preparation of client’s products, adverse event and reporting requirements, as well as product specific information related to the REMS in compliance with FDA, federal and state level requirements for the handling of a controlled medication and other process and procedure related activities. The sites of care and pharmacies will be qualified for proactive education by the PREs in accordance with the approved capacity plan and its criteria.
- Lead and coach teams to reactively respond to medical information requests related to REMS: product handling and initial set-up, following-up on REMS and product handling related questions received by the REMs coordinating center, Medical Information Center or in other ways and triaged under direction of client’s medical affairs and FBMS SOPs.
- Lead and coach teams to provide clinical education to HCPs with educational gaps related to the safe and appropriate use of client’s products including Dosing & Administration support surrounding client’s products, as needed by allied HCPs, treating adult patients with Schizophrenia in appropriate treatment settings.
- Provide distance coaching, and field visits contributing to the development and continuous improvement of PREs to assure contractual/program metrics are met.
- Manage and evaluate PRE’s performance on an ongoing basis and implement corrective/developmental actions as needed. Conduct annual performance appraisals for all regional team members.
- Monitor team achievement, goals and business plans.
- Maintain strong collaboration with client’s field based medical staff to compliantly advance positive program outcomes.
- Conduct ongoing discussions and provide appropriate documentation to ensure compliance and adherence to program guidelines.
- Develop and execute a regional business plan aligning with annual program goals.
- Remain fully versed in compliance regulations including legal and regulatory and ensure team is equally trained on current guidelines/policies.
- Consistent and effective communication with other functional leaders/partners both internally and externally.
- Manage team expenses and budgets.
- Lead and participate in Leadership and Regional calls providing insights/ improvements for program evolution.
- Hire, coach and develop PREs to exceed program expectations.
- Provide opportunities for personal and professional growth within Syneos Health. Implement programs which foster an engaging environment to rewards accomplishment and encourage the advancement/retention of productive employees.
- Participate in meetings with client and National Program Director. The Regional Manager serves as the vehicle between the field/National Business Director and operations to implement positive solutions and reinforce customer focused values.
- Participate in company programs, which focus on individual development
- Ensure administrative activities and designated projects are thorough, accurate, and timely.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Registered Nurse and MBA preferred
- 10+ years in healthcare/pharma required, 3+ years in field pharma leadership position, preferred
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams to coordinate and execute plans and projects.
- Mental Health experience preferred.
- Excellent platform skills with the ability to motivate and influence others
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to travel overnight up to 75%
- Current driver’s license and clean driving record.
- High level of integrity and dependability
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)