You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
This opportunity is with our Deployment Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
The Pharmaceutical Customer Service Specialist implements the clients marketing plan by delivering proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers. In the assigned territory, the Specialist will utilize all marketing and selling materials designed for a respective audience. Customers include but are not limited to physicians, healthcare providers, retail/wholesale accounts, and hospitals/clinics. The Specialist will plan and organize activities to insure regular and consistent coverage of the territory according to a plan of action. Increased business activity for the client will result from the Specialists efforts. Administration of territory information and compliance to reporting and regulatory requirements is imperative. Participation in training and development programs is required. More specifically:
- Achieve contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment as established in the client agreement.
- Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of all promoted products.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate sales presentations using all marketing and selling materials.
- Contact and deliver proficient sales presentations to a defined list of current and prospective customers.
- Develop a daily/weekly call schedule to insure efficient and comprehensive coverage of territory.
- Pre and post call analysis of calls.
- Participate in training and development programs.
- Help to maintain required project documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual Spanish is highly preferred
- Minimum of 6 months customer service experience
- Call Center experience
- Must possess excellent presentation and selling skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize workload depending program needs
- Ability to multi-task between numerous websites and applications.
- Computer savvy - Windows environment, Word and Excel knowledge
- Must type 35 wpm or better
- Ability to work 9am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday (40 hour work week)
Please note, this job is remote-based but does exclude Colorado applicants
- Exposure to the pharmaceutical industry highly desirable
- Proven ability to work within all regulatory, legal and compliance parameters
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)