Updated: December 2, 2020
Location: New York, NY, United States
Job ID: 128236
You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Please note: This position will be home based.
You’ll join The R&D Advisory Group within Syneos Health Consulting. Where you will help make Life Science R&D organizations and operations more efficient and effective across research, clinical, regulatory, quality and pharmacovigilance. In particular you will help organizations in times of change whether that is driven by a change in operating model, strategy, processes, technology or combinations of these. More specifically:
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
• Bachelor’s degree required; Graduate degree in business or life sciences (highly preferred)
• Substantial work experience, preferably in the consulting, pharma or biotech industries
• Must possess strong business acumen, analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
• Experience in Life Sciences R&D processes, ideally from an operational perspective and with a solid understanding of the end-to-end pharma/biotech value chain. Deeper subject matter expertise in a particularly relevant R&D discipline an advantage
• Experience participating in and driving major change programs an advantage
• Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and communication (verbal and written) skills required.
• The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work either
• The drive for the delivery of client value and value creation for the ultimate customer
• Willing to travel 15-25% of the duration of an engagement.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re a part of the big picture. We work hand in hand to guide pre-market development through post-market commercial strategy. Knowledge sharing across advisory groups unlocks the innovation and unique strategies our end-to-end commercialization projects require. Our collaborative mindset means every project is a chance to solve a new challenge, learn from your teammates, become better-rounded, and evolve your career.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: