Updated: January 20, 2021
Location: Nationwide, Germany
Job ID: 128607
OverviewAs a Syneos Health Customer Engagement Manager you will be joining an elite team in a company that has been purpose-built for today’s biopharmaceutical business - to accelerate the delivery of new therapies to patients. As an integral part of the country team, the customer engagement manager will develop and implement innovative Omni-channel projects to develop deeper relationships, drive product awareness and generate leads with our key customers in HIV.
• Develop and implement local country plans to drive behavior change across the customer journey
• Localise and implement the European strategy through various programs/channels (events, webinars, congresses, inbound, content syndication, direct mail, digital advertising etc.)
• Work closely with the European Digital Marketing Manager Lead to execute Omni-channel tactics and provide comprehensive campaign management.
• Collaborate with key customers and patient advocates to develop relevant content in line with strategic objectives.
• Partner with the field sales force to understand their resource gaps and opportunities through building strong relationships.
• Manage agency relationships to deliver against SEO, lead generation and content strategies
• Define and manage budget allocation for marketing programs.
• Establish KPIs for all programs while continuously tracking performance with post-campaign analysis and reporting to ensure marketing efforts are delivering expected business outcomes of sales pipeline and revenue.
• Marketing/brand management experience in a pharmaceutical context, working in HIV desirable
• Successful launch and commercial experience in Pharmaceutical marketing
• Rare disease background preferred
• Degree in life sciences or marketing preferred
• Experience of implementing digital/multichannel marketing campaigns
• Strong and proven project management skills and experience working in a matrix environment
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, you’re empowered to exceed your sales goals with the autonomy you need to over deliver. We’re dedicated to creating better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Syneos Health has launched more sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas than the top 25 pharma companies combined. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: