Updated: February 16, 2021
Location: Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Job ID: 128603
Base Location: Netherlands
Regions Covered: North-Holland / Utrecht
As a Syneos Health Key Account Manager (KAM) you will serve as an advocate for both Syneos Health and our client within the healthcare community. This is an opportunity to join an inaugural field team across Europe in collaboration with an organisation who specialises in developing and commercialising innovative drugs for out-patient and hospital based sedation, anesthesia and critical care services.
• Drive the business within your specified territory through strategic and tactical solution implementation
• Ensure market access in the territory by talking to all relevant stakeholders including regional payer structures and local formulary committees. Negotiate with such stakeholders based upon provided range of terms
• Manage the product uptake of the portfolio in key accounts (hospitals, hospital chains etc.) by communicating to all stakeholders (specialist physicians, specialist nurses, pharmacists, hospital management). This includes virtual engagement and orchestration of digital marketing content
• Responsible for the compliant and lawful business conduct of own activities in the territory
• Drive account strategy in the territory
• Collaborate with the MSL function to achieve account objectives
• Bachelor degree or similar in natural sciences or a healthcare-related education
• Experience in field-based functions in the pharmaceutical/med-tech industry
• Experience of key account management in the hospital market of Rx pharmaceuticals (desirable)
• Profound knowledge of the hospital market
• Excellent, customer-centric and solution-oriented communication, selling and negotiation skills
• Hands-on attitude, flexibility
• Ability to work independently in field location (with 70% travel).
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: