You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Responsible for the physical setup and ongoing maintenance of the Engagement Center end-user hardware in Somerset office. Handles laptop repairs for the Deployment Solutions Somerset and Field-based users. Timely processing of inbound and outbound hardware.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Supports the setup and ongoing performance of the Engagement Center Agents, Managers, Leadership and VIP Clients.
- Maintains highest levels of professionalism while providing in person and/or virtual End User support.
- Uses the prescribed workflow tool(s) to track 100% of all customer contacts, researches questions, and issues and resolves each interaction in accordance to the Field Support Model.
- Documents each contact with adequate details according to Company guidelines and Work Instructions.
- Provides feedback to the Field Support Management group on ways to improve efficiencies for end user support.
- Works closely with the Field Support team located in Somerset, NJ to align on ongoing initiatives and streamline support.
- Procures IT Assets such as laptops, mobile devices, and corresponding peripherals.
- Handles delivery/recovery and management of all IT related equipment in the Engagement Center.
- Includes accurate maintenance of asset records for IT related hardware.
- Performs laptop imaging and configuration, backup and restore and break/fix as necessary.
- Works on special projects, including troubleshooting with Client IT/Client systems, facilities up fits, team hardware refreshes, workstation setups and moves, and other projects specific to the Engagement Center and Deployment Solutions Field Support functions.
- Performs workstation operating system installs from a production core image. Collaborates with Workstation Engineer liaison in Field Support on modifications to the core image as needed.
- Uses IT tools such as TeamViewer, Active Directory, etc. to troubleshoot and remediate issues.
- Configures and troubleshoots VPN connections for internet connectivity.
- Installs packaged or unpackaged (approved) software, and provides support.
- Develops and expands writing and customer relationship skills, assists with content for the Knowledge Base, and regularly attends technical and communication training sessions.
- Position requires on-call work. Minimal travel may be required to Newotwn, PA office for cross training and cross-functional tasks.
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or greater than 3 years of experience in related field.
- A+ certification, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP), and Help Desk Institute (HDI) Analyst or equivalent certification.
- MS Windows or equivalent certification.
- Advanced experience with the following software: Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, MS Office (intermediate use of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Adobe (knowledge of converting documents, editing documents, etc.)
- Possess an intermediate understanding of Active Directory (Security Groups, Resources, etc.), Cisco's Virtual Private Network client (remote access support necessary) along with token administration, MS Outlook (support of the email client).
- Experience supporting a call center preferred.
- Excellent customer relationship skills, proficient verbal communication and listening skills, and proficient writing skills.
- Attention to detail, outstanding organizational and administrative skills, adaptability, and a team player.
- Willing to take accountability for projects, problems, and issues, carrying through to resolution under supervision.
- Ability to interact with end users and IT staff from multiple departments to establish high standards of computing support.
- Ability to learn Company’s proprietary applications.
- Ability to work under pressure, think logically, multi-task and juggle many issues at one time.
- Works across a broad range of technologies and liaises across multiple areas of the business to support incidents, problems and requests.
- Responsible for answering IT requests via phone, email, walk-ups and explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms.
- Ability to work well independently and prioritize projects without direct supervision.
- Ability to maintain a neat and organized workspace is required.
- Travel to our Newtown, PA location will be required as needed to assist with large implementations, coverage etc.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)