Updated: February 10, 2021
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Job ID: 127949
The primary purpose of this role is to become the main day-to-day contact for the client, working with the team both internally and externally to ensure the timely delivery of projects. Alongside this, you will be expected to take primary ownership of your accounts and the management of high-quality outputs from the team.
• Excel at tactical & admin processes & be able to train & oversee junior staff performance in this area
• Be the go-to person for successful project management, staying on top of all details and timelines
• Participate/present in client and new business presentations
• Build a thorough understanding of strategic, creative & digital client projects
• Manage day-to-day projects from start to finish
• Experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry
• Strong organisational and administration skills
• Previous agency experince is a must
• The ability to use Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
• Solution focused – suggestion of ideas and recommendations where appropriate
• Excellent communication skills - Fluent German and English knowledge
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Syneos Health Communications is the only healthcare communications network that is part of a company on the frontlines of healthcare, with a clear view into the everyday complexities of life and health. As part of Syneos Health™, our agencies — consisting of leading brands and experts in advertising, branding, public relations, managed markets and medical communications — are engaged in every point of influence in health, providing real-world insight into markets and audiences in ways that no other partner could.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate bringing new therapies to patients?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: