You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door
The Human Resources Manager provides comprehensive Human Resource (HR) management services in compliance with local and country HR laws and regulations for our Engagement Center teams. Serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues, such as employee relations, policies and performance reviews. Assesses and anticipates HR-related business needs to deliver a value-added service to management.
- Provides extensive employee relations support and serves as intermediary/counsel between management and employees. Conducts thorough and objective investigations. Counsels management through the stages of performance management, conflict resolution, disciplinary and grievances, exit interviews and terminations. Liaisons with and provides analysis to the Legal department and executive management when involuntary separation is needed.
- Responsible and accountable for managing all HR related functions in support of assigned projects' contractual obligations for field teams. Actively partners with our VAM business leaders ((Inside & field-based) leaders, project manager, client, field organization and internal departments to offer HR expertise and consulting.
- Interacts on a daily basis with designated Engagement Center teams to identify HR needs and source solutions. Actively partners with VAM business leaders and all operational departments to discuss project and business objectives.
- Interacts with Internal and External Customers/Clients
- Assists with the performance appraisal process, providing guidance on the process itself and acting as resource to management in the writing of appraisals and providing necessary feedback.
- Provides guidance and interpretation of all HR policies, processes and procedures throughout assigned client groups. Participates in the development and implementation of HR strategies that result in improving business productivity, efficiencies, and retention.
- Analyzes HR metrics and determines appropriate actions based on findings for assigned client groups.
- Provides compensation support/counsel, deferring to the Compensation and Benefit Team when appropriate. Formulates recommendations on external employment offers, promotions, internal equity, and market adjustments.
- Prepares and edits employee communications relevant to assigned client groups designed to provide employees with timely and accurate information and to foster open communications to and from employees.
- Ensures all HR related documents and templates remain current and compliant.
- Responds to EEOC claims in collaboration with Legal. Processes severance agreements when applicable
- Performs other work-related duties as assigned. Minimal travel may be required (up to 15%).
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Requires a BA/BS in human resources, business management or related discipline, plus 7+ year’s management experience in human resources, with at least 3 years supporting an Engagement Center/Contact center strongly preferred.
- Requires a thorough knowledge and application of employment laws in appropriate countries. CRO/CSO or pharmaceutical, experience strongly preferred. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), email, and voicemail systems.
- The ability to demonstrate sound leadership skills is required. Human resources experience in the following areas required: employee relations, HR compliance, HR policy and procedure design, HRIS, compensation, data analytic, payroll administration, and training presentation design and delivery.
- Requires attention to detail, accuracy and organizational, skills. Must be able to perform several tasks simultaneously in order to meet deadlines. Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills and ability to maintain confidentiality required. Strong verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills. Excellent time management and decision-making skills are essential.
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Here, you’re essential in solving and executing against today’s toughest commercialization challenges facing the world’s leading healthcare companies. From the very beginning, you’ll be supported by team members who, like you, aren’t afraid to try something new. You'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate biopharmaceutical commercialization?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)