You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. We bring together more than 24,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
You’ll join The Scientific and Medical Affairs Advisory Group within Syneos Health Consulting. Where you will help make Life Science organizations more effective, particularly in complex specialty markets, while giving products the strategic support they require. More specifically:
- Builds positive working relationships with clients, consulting staff, managers, leadership, and internal support teams.
- Demonstrates strong project management skills through the proactive management of individual project responsibilities and workload to ensure objectives, milestones, and timelines are met efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to quickly adapt to changing priorities to achieve goals and targets.
- Uses understanding of Medical Affairs and Clinical domain to conduct primary research and provide quantitive and qualitative insights
- Participates in Key Opinion Leader (KOL) identification and interaction.
- Demonstrates proficiency in navigating the mangement consulting cycle of creating project deliverables, quality checking work, reviewing with project management and incorporating edits and feedback.
- Using research from competitive pipelines, company websites, prescribing information, epidemiology information and syndicated reports a consultant consolidates complex industry, market and client portfolio and product data and trends in a clear and comprehensive manner.
- Creates high-quality PowerPoint slides quickly, effectively and autonomously in accordance with consulting style guidelines and templates
- Demonstrates a strategic and systemactic decision-makign approach to communicating data through text, graphics, images and other communication choices and contributes to the design and build of a compelling, structured and logical storyboard
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A MBA or graduate degree in business or life sciences (highly preferred)
- Must have relevant work experience; lifescience consulting with a focus on Medical Affairs or Medical Communications
- Must possess strong analytical skills and the ability to think critically and creatively on engagements
- Strong presentation skills (including PowerPoint) required
- Ability to analyze data
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic.