Updated: November 9, 2020
Location: Nationwide, Germany
Job ID: 127495
OverviewThe MSL serves as an advocate for Syneos Health and our client within the healthcare community and is responsible to establish, cultivate, and maintain relationships with HCPs and other stakeholders while developing a strong understanding of relevant public policies, National Immunization Technical Advisory Group (NITAG) recommendations, clinical practice and reimbursement within the healthcare system. The MSL is able to provide balanced, non-promotional high-level scientific and technical partnership to internal and external stakeholders for the benefit of Hepatitis B patient care. The MSL plays a critical role in developing insights which support the development and execution of innovative medical affairs strategies and plans to enhance care for Hepatitis B patients.
• Develops an understanding of regional and national thought-leaders and the complex healthcare environments in which they work through effective professional engagement with Clinical and Scientific leaders, policy/public health officials and decision makers for the management of Hepatitis B that are centered on science and credible exchange of unbiased scientific information.
• Identifies, collects and internally provide insights into medical and scientific field intelligence – e.g., competitor commercial and medical strategies, educational activities.
• Both proactively seeks and elicits information regarding clinical practice, current scientific thinking or other aspects of the therapeutic area, and reactive in response to inquiries both on and off label in nature.
• Identify and liaise with the HCPs and other stakeholders who are relevant in the preparation of therapeutic guidelines, including understanding the process to make the drug available to the patients at local/regional hospital level.
• Deliver scientific and promotional presentations to healthcare providers while stimulating clinical dialogue.
• Provides relevant scientific background information for formulary decisions, treatment guidelines and Public Health programs.
• NP Pharm D, PhD or other relevant scientific qualifications required
• Experience in the pharmaceutical industry required
• Experience in infectious diseases and vaccines experience is required
• Familiarity with vaccines related public health decision making and reimbursement process
• Strong ability to apply and leverage scientific and medical knowledge while demonstrating scientific credibility is essential
• Clear understanding of medical practice, clinical decision making and healthcare systems related to patient care
• Able to work independently in field location (with 70% travel)
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognise our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialised. Here, each day brings an opportunity to take ownership of a new challenge. Teaming with some of the most talented clinicians in the industry, you'll improve patient outcomes and work in a dynamic environment to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. By joining Syneos Health, you’ll be connected to our multitude of career paths and pipeline of employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate improving patient outcomes?
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: