Updated: July 31, 2020
Location: Columbus, OH, United States
Job ID: 126778
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer to join our team! Hours will vary so looking for people who have flexibility.
This graphic designer/brand keeper will be responsible for layout and production of print and digital design solutions. This includes being responsible for revisions, mock-ups, and presentation materials.
Presentation design experience using PowerPoint and Adobe CS required. Experience developing business presentations from concept to completion for a variety of materials including branded decks, slide docs and speaker presentations.
Responsibilities• Oversees, implements and is keeper of visual Brand mandatory consistencies
Job Requirements• Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Strong design sense with work to demonstrate this, skills, demonstrates the ability to learn quickly, can handle multiple projects in a dynamic business environment. Demonstrates strong problem solving skills
• Deeper understanding of technical aspects of design production (details, grids, charts and graphs for example)
• Conceptual Creativity: Ability to think in abstract terms; can make connections between unrelated notions; can formulate innovative ideas where others cannot; seen as original and value-added in brainstorming sessions
• Understanding and Implementing Direction: Can understand creative direction based on objectives and executes creative work effectively. Communicates workload appropriately based on skill sets and talents; communicates well with others on workload issues & needs, the progress of work and results
• Industry Application: Picks up on technical things quickly; is good at learning new industry, company, product, and/or technical knowledge developments of the client's business as well as the agency business; has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: