You’re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn’t cut it – you’ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you’re known for your good nature. You’ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Learning Solutions from Syneos Health™ is a full-service provider of practical, high-impact learning solutions that combine instructional design expertise, interactive technologies, and deep subject matter expertise to help clients in achieving business results. We maintain state-of-the-art training capabilities, including our own modern training facility in Somerset, New Jersey.
The Senior Solution Implementation Specialist (SSIS) is responsible for assisting the Solution Implementation Manager (SIMs) in their efforts to plan, organize, manage and execute projects and/or managing simple, straight-forward projects that don’t require full SIM support. Capable of supporting multiple projects at the same time.
- Understands and able to communicate the overall strategic intent of a project and provide project management support to meet the needs of project.
- Assists in driving processes and timeline adherence
- Assists in the management of overall budget and utilization of contributing resources throughout project lifecycle to ensure projects stay within scoped timeline and budget
- Assists in the Development of project kick-off decks, briefs, and other related materials, as well as facilitates the client and internal kick-off and status meetings
- As needed, engages with the client throughout the entirety of the project and leads status/other meetings with the client team and internal team members
- Assists in the tracking of all client requests and global changes and ensures consistency among deliverables
- Assists in the medical/legal/regulatory submission upload and review process per client needs
- Accurately captures current state and next steps through weekly updates and, if necessary, meeting recaps and distributes to appropriate team members
- Supports the Solution Implementation Manager with compliant execution of the client’s legal, medical, regulatory review process for each deliverable, including uploading and linking of references for all deliverables.
- Assists in ensuring that all team members, to include Business Development, are communicating throughout the project and pulls together key project groups as necessary
- Keeps teams committed, motivated, and productive through the duration of the project.
- Other duties as needed to meet the needs of the team.
- Maintains a minimum Utilization rate of 85% (i.e., 38 Hours); with, a minimum Client Billable Utilization Rate of 70% (i.e., 31.5 Hours)
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:Education
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel,
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to flex schedule accordingly to handle client requests and travel, as needed (up to 25% of time)
Why Syneos Health?
- Proficient in using Project Management Software (i.e., Smartsheet, Wrike)
- Proficient in medical/legal/regulatory submission processes and platforms (i.e., Veeva, MAP, Zinc)
Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)