“Do you speak people?”
It’s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all – the human level.
Speaking people isn’t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
This role is highly customer-facing, bridging relationships within our GSW Agency business and will partner with internal Syneos Health networks, creating relationships with external new and existing clients.
Serving as the dedicated Engagement Strategy partner for specific brands, you will own the multichannel activation strategies that deliver measurable results for our clients with a focuse on marketing automation, campaign management and CRM activities. You will sit at the convergence of multiple disciplines where you amplify our creative work and guide in-market execution and measurement.
As strategic connective tissue, you serve as a gateway to the Syneos Health Strategic Accelerators, responsible for integrating the disciplines of Insights, Research, Behavioral Science, Data Science/Advanced Analytics, Innovation and Media in order to create cohesive content and channel activation plans.
For dedicated clients and for new business efforts, you will:
- Partner with brand and medical strategy to define the path forward for our clients.
- Partner with the Insights, Research, Data Science and Behavioral Science to craft engagement briefs that inform the creative process
- Partner with creative to craft multichannel narratives and tailor the final mile execution to maximize the amplification potential of creative within channels relevant to each micro-moment.
- Partner with Innovation, Media and Advanced Analytics to shape tactical opportunities and measurement plans
- Synthesize an overall narrative that captures the depth and breadth of our team’s expertise in a digestible way to facilitate understanding within the agency, across external agency partners and within the client team
- Partner with Account to present strategies to clients to secure buy-in, unlock organic growth potential and report back on engagement performance
As the champion for customer-centricity in support of Speak People, you are responsible for ensuring our teams:
- Identify the micro-moments that matter on the journey
- Identify the journey and brand/product friction our clients can resolve in order to craft a marketing strategy that asks, “How can we help” instead of only shouts “buy my brand.”
- Use that understanding to triangulate how our creative must flex by micro-moment in order to maintain our client’s relevancy and value in the eyes of their customer.
- Coordinate creative, data science and media to craft multi-channel narratives that unfold in the customer’s curated ecosystem
As an experienced Engagement Strategist, our ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of multi-channel strategy experience, (digital pharma, healthcare or agency) across HCP and Patient efforts. Payor experience a plus.
- 5+ years of solid multi-channel CRM experience, in as many of the following areas as possible:
- Lead scoring and nurture track development based on customer segments and brand KPIs
- Marketing automation experience (i.e. Marketo/Salesforce, Veeva, etc.), including real-time personalization
- Re-targeting/dynamic media
- Communication calendar/test plan development
- Working closely with partner vendors and client IT to execute campaigns seamlessly
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing & strategy and basic digital technology capabilities
- Proven experience leading strategy and digital roadmap projects in a complex business and marketing environment.
- Ensure tactical plan achieves client objectives and strategies
- Facilitate brainstorm sessions that inspire journey-driven, engaging marketplace experiences.
- Experience with global clients and regional roll-outs
- Working understanding of the fundamentals:
- Technographic and demographic research to craft profiles
- Basic media in order to partner with our in-house Media Strategist effectively
- Data driven. Can sift through data to find insights and partner with partner with Advanced Analytics and Data Science help define the strategy
- Basic UX principles
- Basic understanding of privacy governance
- Accessibility compliance a plus
- Paid Search, Paid Social and SEO a significant plus
- Agile methodology experience a plus
Qualities We Look For
- Constant curiosity that is easily excited
- An unwillingness to settle for the status quo
- Motivated to grow (personally) and drive growth (innovation)
- Thought leadership drive with tangible in-market experience (published, speaker, etc)
- Drive to do work that makes a difference in people’s lives, let’s start a conversation