Updated: July 14, 2020
Location: Columbus, OH, United States
Job ID: 126510
GSW Columbus is hiring an Freelance Copywriter.
“Do you speak people?”
It’s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all - the human level.
Speaking people isn’t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
This freelance copywriter position will be responsible for supporting the Associate Creative Director in creating and maintaining the creative vision for all assigned brands. Share in the leadership of the creative team and manage the day-to-day copy workload.
• Effectively develop copy for assigned product(s).
• To develop and maintain the creative direction/vision of the brand(s).
• Participate in strategic and promotional planning for assigned products.
• Assist with distribution and management of projects, adhering to timelines and estimates.
• Be an active voice in all strategic and tactical meetings for assigned brand(s).
• Assist in the development and maintenance of agency creative vision and the leadership of the creative team.
• Develop working relationship with brand manager(s) and Director in client interactions and be able to maintain that positive relationship
• Distill complex protocol language and data into key messages to a professional audience as well as into patient friendly materials
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effectively handle multiple assignments at one time.
Job Requirements* BA/BS in English or a science
Discover what our 24,000 employees already know: work here matters everywhere. We work hard, and smart, all in the name of getting much-needed therapies to those who need them most. A career with Syneos Health means your everyday work improves patients’ lives around the world. Selecting us as an employer secures a career in which you’re guaranteed to: