Overview GSW Columbus is hiring a Freelance Senior Account Executive. “Do you speak people?” It’s a language many healthcare companies have forgotten - a simple clear way to communicate great ideas that break through because everyone can understand it. No Jargon. No lingo. No catch phrase of the day. We are GSW and speaking people is at the core of everything we do. We are a healthcare advertising agency that thinks just a bit differently, works just a bit closer and dives just a bit deeper. And because we talk to each other like people, instead of a corporate machine, we come up with great ideas that talk to clients and customers on the most effective level of all - the human level. Speaking people isn’t easy. But if you can do it, we need to talk.
“The Master Tactician”
- Serves as tactical lead on external processes.
- Primary source of tactic details for creative and agency operations team members.
- Works under supervision of Account Supervisor (AS) or Account Director (AD).
- Seeks support from manager (AS/AD) for tough client challenges or internal team issues.
- Fiscally responsible for managing individual projects to estimate.
- Often serves as primary contact for brand associates.
Functional External Responsibilities:
- Is responsible for the tactic development process; serves as the lead for tactical work, including securing information for internal team, communicating with brand team, leading client status meetings, participating in regulatory/medical reviews, etc.
- Drives client process by possessing a deep understanding of client requirements and systems (Veeva, MAC, etc.) to effectively drive projects to completion.
Capabilities and Agency Responsibilities:
- Establishes clear directions; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results.
- Builds/fosters relationships with clients and colleagues, providing value as source of information relative to tactic objectives and business needs.
- Demonstrated aptitude for working within a multi-functional team.
- Knowledge of digital tactics (banners, websites, application etc.).
- Works to stay current with brand information (data, strategy, competitive dynamics) and understands the brand’s strategic goals/objectives.
- Makes the agency a better place by showing interest beyond assigned accounts or projects; supports non-client agency initiatives.
- Is a team player on all fronts.
- Performs well under pressure and is adaptable to change.
- Effectively executes more than one task at a time; can switch back and forth between activities of varying complexity.
- Possesses strong communication skills, both verbal and written (writing and editing).
- Proactively anticipates and manages challenges related to budget and timing.
The Senior Account Executive should have a bachelor’s degree in a related field plus:
- 2 years relevant client experience in marketing or healthcare or other related disciplines or,
- 1+ years relevant agency side experience or,
- 1+ years of experience in a GSW Project Management role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with Adobe Professional preferred.