This position is a key member of the Executive Leadership team responsible for managing Project Management and Editorial teams, leading agency resourcing and mix discussions with Department Leadership teams, and collaborating with Client Management and Finance to forecast the business and deliver strong bottom line results.
- Leads the Project Management and Editorial disciplines to oversee overall agency workflow, project management systems, and ensure quality in all agency deliverables
- Partners with Department Leadership to continually evaluate agency process and procedures to support our ability to produce the highest quality creative product on time and on budget for clients.
- Partners with the President and EVP, Director of Client Management to deliver operationally to achieve our financial objectives. Translates agency financial objectives into actionable, meaningful and relevant steps to our teams and employees.
- Directs the agency resourcing process and partners with Finance, HR and Department/Team Leadership on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis to ensure that we have the optimal staff mix of talent to deliver our client work plans.
- Leads development of Business Development pricing and SOW proposals in collaboration with Agency BD team, VP of Finance, and COO of Communications.
- Ensure team is bringing cost effective production methods while maintaining the creative vision and executional standards
- Partners with Advertising Operations Leadership colleagues to collaborate on resource sharing and working more efficiently across our the Advertising group.
- Leads process design and training for agency teams and implementation of best practices to continually improve our quality and efficiency for clients
- Partners with VP of HR to build and implement key training initiatives for new and current employees
- Leads recruiting, staffing, training, and mentoring of the Operations staff
- 15 years plus experience in advertising, at least 3 of which should be in a senior management capacity
- Must have a thorough understanding of Agency Operations and Project Management core competencies
- Must have deep experience collaborating with senior Client Management, Creative, and Strategy agency leaders
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills –
- Demonstrated success in managing a cross-functional team –
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - Demonstrated experience working in a client facing capacity with procurement and brand teams and with an agency leadership team
Key Competencies for Position:
- Operational Knowledge, Decision Making and Problem Solving: Ability to combine strategic thinking and operational knowledge resulting in effective decision making and problem solving
- Presentation Skills: Is effective and dynamic in a variety of formal presentation settings: one-on-one, small/large groups, with peers, direct reports, and supervisors; is effective in selling creative services rationale and work both inside and outside of the organization –
- Communication: Communicates clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages with the desired effect. Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; lays out work in a well-planned and organized manner; maintains two-way dialog with others on work and results
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)